• Forums
  • QA
  • What is the best light for 1 marijuana plant?

What is the best light for 1 marijuana plant?

Oct 15, 2020 - 7:39 AM

• Hi,

I'm interested to grow only 1 marijuana seed inside my room as a hobby. Since in my country it is forbidden to grow and cultivate marijuana in large scale

Can I have your suggestion on which package that is good enough to grow only 1 seed.I'm confused especially on the led lightning issue,to give light to the seed to grow

Wait for your answer. Thank you

• Great to hear from you and I'm happy that you find our grow lights interesting. Sure, I'd be happy to help you in the right direction. It can be quite difficult to navigate among all grow lights, especially if you're new to growing.

I take it this is your first or one of your first grow? If so, it is reasonable to expect that you won't master every aspect of growing cannabis on your first try -- no one does. There are several things to think about but the main ones are plant management, watering, nutrients, temperature, humidity, and of course, light.

It usually takes about five grows before one has enough experience to grow well. By that I mean you're comfortable with growing and know how to treat your plant(s) so that they give you the highest possible yield.

The reason I'm saying all this is because I don't think there's any reason for you to buy a super expensive light before you have mastered some of the skills mentioned above. Our Z2 light costs $99 and that will give plenty of light for one plant. After a couple of grows once you really know what you're doing, it would make sense to upgrade to a more powerful light because then you would also (at least most likely) get bigger yields. But to begin with, before you have learned proper growing techniques, I suggest you go with a small and simple light -- the Z2.

Does this make sense to you?
    Oh yea, almost forgot. In which country do you live? We sell our lights primarily on Amazon and if you live far from US/Canada then shipping might be a bit tricky.

Anyway, here's more information about the Z2:
    https://www.ledtonic.com/products/ledtonic-z2

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help.

Quick reply