- MEDICINAL PLANTS & VEGETABLES ALIKE: With efficiency and spectral quality in mind, the diode configuration has been selected to create a light spectrum that boosts photosynthesis and satisfies all plants regardless of their phase or maturity.
- PLENTY OF LIGHT PER WATT: Efficacy rating 1.4 PPF/W. Only draws 118W (Veg: 50W & Bloom: 68W) but produces 911 PPFD at 12" and 630 PPFD at 18" inside a grow tent. One Z5 covers a 2x2' area with high-light intensity (tomato, pepper, cannabis plants) and 2.5x2.5' area with medium-light intensity (herbs, microgreens, house plants).
- RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP TO RUN: At the US average 13 cent/kWh, LEDTonic Z5 lamp's operational cost is 23 cents per 16 hours (7 USD per month). Barely noticeable on your electricity bill!
- QUIET AND EFFECTIVE LED: Plug and play, no assembly required. 41.5 dB at 12" (30 cm) distance lamp, open space. 39.7 dB at 12" distance, inside closed tent. Perfect for your small indoor grow project.
- FOR FIRST TIME & EXPERIENCED GROWERS: Whether you're growing for the first time or the 100th, the Z5 lamp will help you accomplish your yield goals. Go green and self-sufficient
LEDTonic Z5 Indoor LED Grow Light
A sturdy and durable lamp, built to last. With quiet fans and an aluminum heatsink, the Z5 keeps a cool operational temperature to maximize diode efficacy and longevity. It's a plug & play lamp that is easy to understand, setup, and use for any plants.
The Z5 uses white diodes in combination with red and a few blue to create a full spectrum but with blue and red peaks which appear as slightly pink light in our eyes. The two switches on the lamp, the veg and bloom switch, turn on the blue and white diodes for veg and the red diodes for bloom. The veg switch can be used alone for small and young plants but as plants mature and can take more light, using both switches is recommended. The veg button alone emits a light close to 6500 Kelvin while the bloom button mainly adds a red 630nm & 660nm boost.
No matter what type of grow space or your skill level, with the LEDTonic Z5 you will see results.
We are growers ourselves. Need help or want to talk lighting? Send us a message!
LEDTonic lamps are put through longevity, power draw, and light tests before finalized.
10 years of growing expertise has been put into perfecting all aspects of our products.
PPFD (center spot, in grow tent): 911 umol/m2/s at 12" & 630 umol/m2/s at 18".
Efficacy: 1.4 umol/J (PPF/W)
Power consumption: 118W (Veg: 50W & Flower: 68W).
Operational cost: 23 cents/day (16 hrs), at 13 cent/kWh, US average.
Inside the box:
1 LEDTonic Z5 grow light
1 LEDTonic manual
1 US power cord 5' (1.5m)
1 Hanger (17" wires)
We know light! We develop our configurations, build them, and use them with our own grows. Tried, tested, and true on all imaginable plants. High output and enduring diodes: L70 after minimum 50.000 hours (8.6 years at 16h a day, 365 days a year).
LEDTonic has your back! We offer a stellar 3-year hassle-free 100% working diode & lamp warranty on all of our grow lights.