- LEDTonic Q7, "The Beast": This monster of an LED grow light emits both an immense amount of light while also being spectacularly uniform in its light footprint due to its unique panel design. The Q7 is ideal for all high-light plants but primarily designed for medicinal plants.
- Dimmable & Customizable: The Q7 consists of two panels that can be height adjusted separately to one another to give the light intensity (PPFD/PAR) your plants need. Each panel connects to the driver with a 5ft (1.5m) cable which allows the driver to be hung outside the tent for efficient heat management. The Q7 also comes with a 1-10V dimmer to regulate light intensity.
- Impressive Light Coverage: Due to its unique build the Q7 spreads light far more efficiently than comparable lamps. The Q7 covers a 2x4' tent with an average PPFD of 929 µmol/m2/s, a 3x3' tent with an average of 908 µmol/m2/s, and a 4x4' tent with 696 µmol/m2/s with a peak intensity of around 1000 µmol/m2/s. See our light footprint maps for exact numbers.
- Premium Parts All-Around: To have the highest possible light output and efficacy the Q7 is built with parts from industry leaders. It is fitted with 832 3500K Samsung LM301B diodes and is powered with an IP67 classed Mean Well HLG-320-48B (320-watt rated power) driver. The parts are in turn connected with removable waterproof IP68 cables and connectors.
- Safety & International Certifications: Independent laboratories have tested and certified the Q7 according to international safety standards: CE, FCC, ICES. The Mean Well driver is in addition UL certified.
LEDTonic Q7 LED Grow Light
Our flagship Q7 lamp is built for one single purpose: grow plants like there's no tomorrow. Every aspect and part of the Q7 has been thoroughly experimented with, tested, and fine-tuned to create a monster of an LED grow light. With the best possible parts for its intended use but still, with a minimalistic build, our mission was to maximize the light output per dollar spent.
The results are astonishing. We call it the LEDTonic Q7, or The Beast.
Its unique features are numerous.
- Revamped panel design to create the best possible light uniformity while keeping a cool operational temperature to maximize longevity and efficacy.
- Two independently height and side-adjustable panels to create a light footprint unique to your needs.
- Four hanging points on each panel to angle them in any imaginable way.
- A non-fixed driver than can be placed or hung 5 ft (1.5m) from the panels (eg. outside of a grow tent) to reduce heat in sensitive areas.
- Detachable waterproof cables to easily assembly and disassembly the lamp.
2x4' (60x120 cm): Excellent (Average PPFD at 19": 929 µmol/m2/s, low: 805 µmol/m2/s, high: 1056 µmol/m2/s)
3x3' (90x90 cm): Excellent (Average PPFD at 19": 908 µmol/m2/s, low: 667 µmol/m2/s, high: 1069 µmol/m2/s)
4x4' (120x120 cm): Very good (Average PPFD at 15": 623 µmol/m2/s, low: 275 µmol/m2/s, high: 1015 µmol/m2/s)
5x5' (150x150 cm): Decent (PPFD results are coming...)
PPFD (center spot, in a 3x3' grow tent): 1058 µmol/m2/s at 19" & 804 µmol/m2/s at 30".
Efficacy: 2.4 µmol/J (PPF/W).
Rated output: 320W.
Volt: 90-305V (Worldwide compatibility: US, CA, UK, EU, AUS, etc).
Hertz: 50/60 Hz.
Operational cost: 66 cents/day (16 hrs), at 13 cent/kWh, US average.
Diodes: Samsung LM301B.
Spectrum: White, 3500K.
Inside the box:
1 LEDTonic Q7 320W Grow Light (2x panels with 5' waterproof cables & connectors)
1 LEDTonic manual
1 Mean Well HLG-320H-48B driver with 1-10V dimmer
5 Rope ratchets
8 Metal hangers with carabiners
We know light! We develop our configurations, build them, and use them with our own grows. Tried, tested, and true on all imaginable plants. High output and enduring diodes: L70 after minimum 50.000 hours (8.6 years at 16h a day, 365 days a year).
LEDTonic has your back! We offer a stellar 3-year hassle-free 100% working diode & lamp warranty on all of our grow lights.